Remote Python DeveloperFully Remote, Bielsko-Biała16 800 — 23 100 PLN net/month - B2B
We exist to delight.
Delight our co-workers
and delight our customers.
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We delight our co-workers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our co-workers continuous growth is a foundation for our customers delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication
To keep delivering delight on a range of our PYTHON projects, we need your support!
Why you should work with us
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (16 800 - 23 100 netto B2B)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (we have decent coffee machine there and comfortable rest area )
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years - you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
Our company places a special emphasis on the well-being of our employees. In order to promote professional development and communication between employees and leaders, we regularly organize 1on1 meetings. This provides each employee with the opportunity to directly communicate with their leader, express their ideas and concerns, and contribute to a positive atmosphere and increased team efficiency.
Join our company and feel appreciated as an employee!
- Building new features and integrating them with existing codebase
- Focusing on solution quality and user experience
- Ongoing collaboration with the rest of the team (code reviews, coordinating development efforts, discussings solutions)
- Work-logging time spent in a dedicated tool - Everhour
- Updating status of work in Management Tools
- Learning. Everyday.
What we need from you
- At least 4 years experience in developing web applications
- At least 4 years experience with Python
- Experience in builiding REST APIs
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL (or other RDBMS)
- Working nowledge of Django and DRF
- Good command of GIT
- Very good communication skills
- Speaking and writing in English (B2 or above)