Remote Python Tech LeadFully Remote, Bielsko-Biała16 100 — 23 200 PLN net/month - B2B
We exist to delight.
Delight our co-workers
and delight our customers.
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We delight our co-workers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our co-workers continuous growth is a foundation for our customers delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication
To keep delivering delight on a range of our PYTHON projects, we need your support!
Why you should work with us
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (16 100 - 23 200 netto B2B),
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups),
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (we have decent coffee machine there and comfortable rest area),
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart,
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years - you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed,
- Well established development and communication standards,
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community,
- Quick recruitment process.
Our company places a special emphasis on the well-being of our employees. In order to promote professional development and communication between employees and leaders, we regularly organize 1on1 meetings. This provides each employee with the opportunity to directly communicate with their leader, express their ideas and concerns, and contribute to a positive atmosphere and increased team efficiency.
What we need from you
- At least 5 years experience in developing web applications
- At least 5 years experience with Python
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good understanding of principles and best practices of Python programming
- Experience in building scalable project architectures
- Very good communication skills, teamwork oriented, work organization
- Optimistic, charismatic and don't be afraid to take action
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL (or other RDBMS)
- Working knowledge of Django
- Good command of GIT
- Analytical thinking
- Speaking and writing in English (B2 or above)
- Participate in project planning, setting priorities, and defining the work schedule,
- Responsible for monitoring project progress and ensuring that goals are achieved within the specified timeframe,
- Manage the software development team,
- Collaboration with other team members to coordinate activities and resolve issues,
- Building new features and integrating them with existing codebase,
- Research and implementation of new technologies,
- Work-logging time spent in a dedicated tool - Everhour,
- Updating status of work in Management Tools,
- Learning. Everyday.
Join our company and feel appreciated as an employee!