Data EngineerFully Remote, Bielsko-Biała16 000 — 23 000 PLN net/month - B2B
We exist to delight. Delight our coworkers And delight our customers
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We delight our coworkers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our coworkers' continuous growth is a foundation for our customers' delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication.
To keep delivering delight on a range of our Data Engineering projects, we need your support!
What we offer
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (11-15k netto b2b)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (yes, we have decent coffee machine there)
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart.
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years - you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Significant freedom to choose technology/approach to solve given problems
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
Our tech stack
We don’t expect you to know all of them — the more you know the better
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Hadoop
- Databases (SQL/noSQL and OLTP/OLAP)
- AWS or GCP
Tasks, duties and responsibilities
- Building data pipelines
- Designing and implementing ETL transformations
- Provisioning data processing infrastructure
- Optimizing existing data processing architectures
- Designing data warehousing and data lake solutions
- At least 3 years experience in developing web applications
- At least 3 years experience with Python
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL (or other RDBMS)
- Good command of GIT
- Very good communication skills, teamwork oriented
- Speaking and writing in English (B2 or above)
- Bonus points for working knowledge of ReactJS or VueJS
- Working knowledge of Django and/or Flask