We exist to delight.
Delight our co-workers
and delight our customers.
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We delight our co-workers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our co-workers continuous growth is a foundation for our customers delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication
Why you should work with us
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (13 100 - 19 100 netto B2B)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (we have decent coffee machine there and comfortable rest area )
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years - you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Significant freedom to choose technology/approach to solve given problems
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
Our company places a special emphasis on the well-being of our employees. In order to promote professional development and communication between employees and leaders, we regularly organize 1on1 meetings. This provides each employee with the opportunity to directly communicate with their leader, express their ideas and concerns, and contribute to a positive atmosphere and increased team efficiency.
Join our company and feel appreciated as an employee!
- Building new features and integrating them with existing codebase
- Focusing on solution quality and user experience
- Ongoing collaboration with the rest of the team (code reviews, coordinating development efforts, discussings solutions)
- Work-logging time spent in a dedicated tool - Everhour
- Updating status of work in Management Tools
- Learning. Everyday.
What we need from you
- At least 3-4 years experience in developing web applications
- Working knowledge of React and NestJS
- Working knowledge of Node.js with Express
- Working knowledge of testing in Jest
- Good command of GIT
- Very good communication skills, teamwork oriented
- Speaking and writing in English (B2 or above)