SEO SpecialistFully Remote, Bielsko-Biała11 800 - 13 500 PLN net/month - B2B
We exist to delight.
Delight our co-workers
and delight our customers.
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We delight our co-workers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our co-workers continuous growth is a foundation for our customers delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication
To improve our position in search engines, we need your support!
Why you should work with us
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (11 800 - 13 500 netto B2B)
- Flexible working hours (sync 3 times a week on tasks progress)
- Company - supplied Apple MacBook Pro
- 100% remote, yes we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (we have decent coffee machine there and comfortable rest area)
- Stay active with access to Medicover sports, leisure, and entertainment facilities
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
Our company places a special emphasis on the well-being of our employees. In order to promote professional development and communication between employees and leaders, we regularly organize 1on1 meetings. This provides each employee with the opportunity to directly communicate with their leader, express their ideas and concerns, and contribute to a positive atmosphere and increased team efficiency.
Join our company and feel appreciated as an employee!
- Performing keyword research based on purchase intent, search volume, and keywords difficulty
- Taking care of the link-building process, from searching for relevant placements to providing details of content to support backlinks (guest posting, HARO, broken links itp.prioritizing, planning, scheduling, monitoring projects' progress & budgets
- Iproving and optimizing content on-site
- Monitoring organic traffic and average positions of keywords
- Managing on-site technical optimization on your own or with the support of software developers
- Suggesting experiments to acquire organic traffic with a white hat approach in mind
- Benchmarking and keeping track of the latest SEO trends and Google algorithm updates
What we need from you
- Minimum of 30 working hours per week
- At least 2 years of experience in-house or at an agency as an SEO Specialist
- Ability and freedom to communicate with clients and subcontractors
- Experience with data and traffic analysis (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Familiarity with the most common SEO tech stack (Ahrefs, Moz, SurferSEO, Semrush, Screaming Frog)
- Familiarity with Markdown and Git
- Analytical thinking
- Problem seeker and solver, rather than problem avoider and firefighter
- Straightforward - in other words, you don't beat around the bush
- Plan ahead, think ahead, and be prepared for surprises
- Strong sense of business value, and ability to come up with a long-term SEO strategy, as well as take advantage of low-hanging fruit
- Fluent in spoken and written English (B2 level or above)