What is PropTech software?
PropTech software is a type of software that is designed to help with the management and maintenance of residential and commercial properties. This can include anything from keeping track of maintenance schedules and tasks to providing information on rental prices and availability.
PropTech software can be a valuable tool for property owners and real estate investors, as it can help to make the residential and commercial property management process much easier and more efficient.
Many real estate businesses opt to utilize PropTech software development services to enhance the functionality of off-the-shelf PropTech software or build new custom software solutions.
What are the advantages of PropTech software?
PropTech software solutions can help real estate businesses, property managers, and real estate agents:
- Manage property portfolios more efficiently
- Connect with potential tenants or buyers more easily
- Streamline the residential property management processes involved in renting properties
- Keep track of trends in the real estate market
- Access real estate analytics through user-friendly web and mobile apps
How to choose a reliable real estate software development company?
When you’re choosing a real estate software development company, you should carefully consider your team’s priorities and project goals. By doing this, you’ll be able to fit a company that best meets your needs.
It’s important to take the time to find a company that meets your needs and is a good fit for your team culture. You could do this through your own personal network, through sites like Clutch.io or by simply Googling.
You may want to make a shortlist after you have done these things. Then, it’s time to filter that shortlist down and find the best one for the job. This can be done with a little more research. This research may seem a little tedious, but it will have huge implications if you get it right! The research you could try is as follows:
- Checking the company itself. Look through their website for case studies and past work samples. A key thing here is to look to see if any of their previous work is similar to your own.
- TrustPilot, Google Reviews and other comparison sites.
- Contact companies who have worked with the outsourcing companies you are considering. Past clients will give the most honest truth.
Oftentimes, a real estate software development company will be comfortable using certain technologies and specialize in creating applications/solutions with them. We recommend you:
- Choose a software development company that keeps up with the latest technological advancements. New ideas and innovations are a must. The software development company you select should have a strong desire to stay in front of any new updates and changes to their technology stack.
- Pay attention to their software developers’ expertise. As you ask technical questions, you’ll get a sense for their technical knowledge and competency.
- Find a company that specializes in what you need. This also means avoiding companies that have a multitude of specializations because no one is an expert on everything.
Read More: How to Choose a Software Development Company in 10 Steps
Why are software technologies important in the real estate industry?
As real estate professionals will know, the real estate industry moves fast. Software technologies provide a means for real estate businesses, real estate agents, and others in the industry to respond to market trends more quickly so they can grow their bottom line.
Real estate software solutions can help professionals keep track of their properties, clients, and transactions, and can also provide valuable insights into the property market.
While some teams opt for real estate software solutions that are available for purchase directly, others hire a real estate software development company to build custom real estate software solutions to serve their real estate agents, property managers, or potential clients. It’s also possible to work with a development team to customize existing solutions or integrate custom tools with off-the-shelf software tools.
If you’re not sure what you need, reach out, and we’ll be happy to provide our expertise.
What is real estate app development?
Real estate app development is a type of real estate software development that is specifically focused on building custom web or mobile apps to be used within the real estate industry.
Depending on your needs, you might be interested in real estate app development in one of the following categories:
- PropTech software solutions
- Lease management software
- Commercial property management software
- Residential property management software
- Virtual tours and leasing software
- Real estate management software
- Multiple listing service (MLS) integration software
If you’re interested in real estate app development services, but aren’t sure exactly what you need, schedule a real estate software development consultation with us.
What are the benefits of working with a Polish real estate software development company?
Outsourcing to Poland is an attractive option for many real estate companies who are looking for highly-skilled, reliable developers at a reasonable cost. Here are some of the key benefits of working with a software development company to Poland:
- Expertise and programming skills
Polish software developers successfully handle tasks such as Microsoft's Imagine Cup, Google Code Jam, and others due to their advanced skills and expertise. Poland is #3 in HackerRank, ranking first in Java assessments and the top five with programming languages like Python, Shell, and Ruby.
Polish workplace culture is strongly Western. The working week is Monday to Friday, the average hours are compatible with 9 to 5. The public holidays (Christmas, Easter, etc.) are the same. All of this makes it a smooth process for teams to begin outsourcing to Poland.
Outsourcing in Poland is made much easier due to the fact that almost 30% of Polish people speak English.
Any endeavor requires effective communication. As a result, the Polish work time overlaps with other European time zones and the United States. Polish developers are available to perform meetings with all United States time zones in later afternoon hours.
Poland, as a member of the European Union, adheres to all information technology and data security legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When you work with companies in Poland, you can rest assured that your data is in capable hands.
Read More: Software Development in Poland - Hire Team in 4 Simple Steps
How can I protect intellectual property when working with an outsourcing company?
While trying to save time, be more flexible, cost effective, and increase productivity through outsourcing, it is important to consider the risks to your intellectual property and take the steps necessary to protect your intellectual property.
With the knowledge of the importance of the legal framework applicable to your IP, for example, you may review past outsourcing agreements and renegotiate where necessary. You may also limit server and data access to vendors. You will also strategically approach future outsourcing agreements or arrangements by asking the outsourcing vendor key questions.
Read More: How to Protect Intellectual Property when Outsourcing?