What kind of professional web development services do you offer?
Our key competitive edge is a dedicated application development team obsessed with design and technology. We pride ourselves on providing stand-out web solutions to clients, regardless of the scale of their web projects. Our team at SoftKraft offers the following services to help bring your vision to life:
- Planning and UX / UI design: No matter the complexity, we will provide you with comprehensive planning and web design services to help you bring your web app vision to life through a user-friendly and modern UX / UI.
- Web app development: Our team will help you evaluate your business goals and requirements, select the most optimal tech stack, and forge a robust custom web application.
- Data architecture planning: We understand that you need access to the right data at the right time. Our data architecture planning will help you to maximize the value of your data and help build secure and efficient software solutions.
- Third-party integrations: Integrations, you can easily extend your web app functionality. From simple API integrations to embedded data analytics modules - let us help you take your web application to the next level!
- Custom enterprise web app development: If you are in need of a custom enterprise-grade system such as a content management system, CRM, HRM, or inventory management system, we can help. Our team is experienced in building web development solutions designed to meet the demands of enterprises.
Not sure what types of web development you need Or are you interested in related web development services not listed here? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our web development agency for a consultation.
What is your web development process?
We start every new partnership with an initial discovery, research, and estimation phase to ensure all project requirements are clearly understood, then we move on to a planning phase, and then into well-managed front-end development sprints.
You can expect our web development team to follow a standard process for developing web solutions:
- Initial discovery, research & estimation We listen to understand what you want to build, what features your product should have, and what bottom-line results you want.
- Workshops & planning The results-driven design thinking approach we use at SoftKraft is a catalyst for the iterative web app development process. It combines the best custom web development methodologies. Get ready for an intense design workshop that will clarify your business idea and help us build a much better web application.
- Development sprints Custom web solutions life-cycle is a structured and repetitive process that is divided into smaller parts - sprints. Each iteration covers a part of the project scope that is deliverable in a short and controllable period of time. Following agile methodology best practices, each sprint ends with a demo of a working part of the product by our development team, which then opens user acceptance testing.
- Stabilization & release process Custom web app development is a complex process that needs a stabilization phrase. During this stage, we focus on perfecting every area that makes the final product meet the business agility goals. When the stabilization stage is over and we have positive user feedback from the first users we can deploy the first version of the custom web app into the production environment.
- Support & aftercare After successful custom web application development we can continue to provide support. We can monitor the performance, and we are ready to fix all the issues based on the SLA or a different arrangement.
Depending on the client and project needs, we set the rules for support and technical improvements to the custom web development solutions. We set the error handling rules, issues priorities, time of our reaction, and the amount of time of our developers that we should book monthly without sacrificing product quality.
Learn More: Custom Software Development Process and 7 Mistakes to Avoid
What are the advantages of using your web development services?
Outsourcing web development services can offer a range of advantages for businesses of all sizes. Whether you're a small start-up or a large enterprise, outsourcing can provide you with access to skilled expertise, cost-effective solutions, and flexibility that might be hard to achieve in-house.
While there are many web development companies that you could work with, we believe that our competitive edge is a dedicated web application development team obsessed with design and technology. We are passionate about helping businesses achieve their goals, while providing a compelling cost-to-value ratio.
When working with an experienced web development service provider like ours, you can expect it to provide the following value-adds:
- Access to expertise: By outsourcing, you gain access to skilled professionals with specialized experience in various aspects of web development, including the latest technologies and trends. You can leverage this expertise to ensure that your website or web application is built to the highest standards and employs the latest technologies.
- Cost-efficiency: Outsourcing can be more cost-effective than hiring and training an in-house team, especially if web development is not a core part of your business. You save on costs related to recruitment, training, salaries, and benefits, and only pay for the services you need. This is especially true if you decide to outsource to Eastern Europe where you can find exceptional value for your money.
- Time-savings: By entrusting your web development to experts, you free up time that can be spent on core business activities. The outsourced team can also work on your project while you're off-duty, essentially turning your operations into a 24/7 business.
- Faster project delivery: A professional web development company has the resources to start on your project immediately, while an in-house team might need time for hiring and training. This means your website or web application can be completed and start delivering value sooner.
We offer top-notch website development services to businesses globally. Our team of skilled web developers can help you create a website or web application that meets your specific needs and objectives, providing you with the numerous benefits of outsourcing. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help your business grow.
Read More: 10 Easy Steps to Choose the Best Web Development Company
What processes do you offer to ensure that the web app is user friendly?
If you're starting a web app development project, you know that one of the most important aspects of your job is to ensure that you design a web app that users will love using. But, that’s not always easy.
In fact, 25% of project failures are attributed to UX design issues! Web app design is made all the more difficult when you’re working on a shoestring budget and within tight deadlines.
To ensure our client’s final custom web solutions are user-friendly and meet modern UX design standards, we follow a process that’s been developed over 15 years in the industry:
- Setting design goals – As a first step, we establish clear objectives and craft a comprehensive design brief. We deeply understand our target demographic, around which we develop meticulous user personas.
- Performing market research – We conduct thorough market research, leveraging web technologies and techniques such as empathy mapping, storyboarding, and functional scenario definition.
- Choosing a design concept – Our creative process kicks off with the assembly of a mood board and ideation map, which we use to reach consensus among our stakeholders. This strategy helps us to capture and consolidate ideas for our design and ensures that everyone is on the same page.
- Prototyping the design – Using tools like flowcharts, wireframes, and design mockups, we bring our ideas to life, creating a digital prototype of our software solution.
- Testing and iteration – We perform usability testing to gather insights and use these to enhance our prototype, ensuring a smooth and user-friendly experience.
- Refinement and updates – We continue with frequent testing, improvements, new feature additions, and redesigns over time.
- Launch and monitoring – Our job doesn't end at launch. We work with our clients to put together a post-launch support and monitoring process that works for them.
Read More: How to Design a Web App That Users Will Love - 7-Step Process
What technologies do you use for custom web development services?
Our web development team makes use of a variety of advanced technologies to deliver top-notch, forward-looking development services. Here's an outline of some key technologies that power our web development services:
Backend Technologies: A significant portion of our projects are driven by Django, a versatile open-source framework based on Python. Known for its elegant syntax, Python is highly favored for its superior process control capabilities. Here are some of the highlights of Python:
- Readability and Simplicity: Python is praised for its clear and straightforward syntax, which makes it an attractive choice for web developers. Its applications span across multiple domains including progressive web app development, as well as backend development services.
- Efficiency and Speed: Python allows web developers to write and implement complex functionalities with fewer lines of code, promoting swift development - a characteristic highly valued by both startups and large-scale enterprises.
- Widespread Acceptance: Python enjoys a broad base of adoption across the tech landscape, with industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, Dropbox, and Spotify incorporating Python into their technical stacks.
Python's exceptional versatility and cost-efficiency make it an ideal choice for web development projects, supporting solutions from cross-platform and web app development to data analysis, machine learning, and AI.
- Accelerated Development: The component-based UI approach encourages an agile, iterative development process. Teams can access, incorporate, and modify components stored in a library throughout the development process.
- Consistent User Interface: The component library serves as a reference point for business, design, and quality assurance teams. It's versioned in the repository, allowing tracking of the specific user interface version used across different applications.
- Reuse Across Projects: The component-based UI approach ensures your web application's architecture remains relevant over time. You can construct several applications in adherence to your design principles, reusing components without starting from the beginning.
By adopting these cutting-edge technologies, SoftKraft ensures that your web application is not just efficient and reliable, but also prepared for future developments and adaptable to your evolving business requirements.
What are the costs for custom web app development services?
The development process for web apps can take anywhere from a few weeks to 24 months. It really depends on the complexity of the web application that needs to be built, or in the case of an integration project, the complexity of the integration work. To give you a better idea, here are a few examples:
- A simple data integration project will take about 2 to 4 weeks. Our development team tracks their time worked using 3rd party work-logging applications. To streamline project billing, we have built a custom application in less than 1 week using Active Admin and implementing two API integrations. It connects the data and allows us to issue error-free invoices to all clients faster. It was later extended to have more functionality.
- A complex custom web application project will take anywhere from 4 to 24 months - see example here
We adopt an hourly pricing structure, with rates that vary depending on the complexity of the services provided and the expertise level of our team members involved. We believe in the importance of clear project scope and budget. As part of our commitment to our clients, our web development firm offers:
- In-depth cost projections: We provide thorough cost estimates to enable our clients to plan their web development project budget with precision.
- Consistent progress reports: In the spirit of full transparency, we keep our clients informed about the progress of their web application development project at regular intervals.
- Expert project oversight: Capitalizing on our extensive project management expertise, we equip our clients with the necessary budgeting tools and management strategies to ensure their project stays on track and within the set budget.
- Maximum return on investment: We strive to offer the greatest possible value for your investment. Your satisfaction is our ultimate measure of success.
Our primary goal is to create high-quality custom web applications that perfectly align with our clients' technical and business needs without surpassing their budget limitations. We warmly welcome you to get in touch for a detailed project cost estimate. Contact SoftKraft today to kick-start your journey toward a custom web app tailored to your specifications!
Read More: Web Application Development Costs in 2023 + Estimation Template
How can I reduce the costs of web development services?
There’s no doubt about it, professional web development services can be expensive. If you’re leading your own development project, you should be looking for ways to reduce costs and improve your bottom line.
By reducing your web development costs, you can free up resources to invest in digital marketing or future feature enhancements to benefit your users. This can help to increase your profits long-term. After 15 years in the industry, we’ve seen these 4 methods help companies of all sizes reduce their web development costs, all while not sacrificing quality:
- Start with an MVP: Starting with a minimum viable product allows you to focus on the core features of your product and help you save money on the web development cost. By focusing on the essential features, you can avoid spending money on unnecessary development costs while still having a useful product.
- Lock the UI before development: Locking the UI before development helps ensure that all stakeholders are in agreement on the design and functionality of the website before any code is written. This reduces the amount of back-and-forth revisions and eliminates the need for costly changes down the line. It’s always cheaper and faster to make changes during the design stage!
- Outsource to Eastern Europe: Outsourcing to Eastern Europe is an affordable way to hire web developers who are highly skilled and experienced, while still keeping costs low. It also allows you to access a larger talent pool and access to resources that would usually be too expensive to hire locally.
- Limit change requests: Limiting change requests from stakeholders throughout development can help save money by reducing the amount of time and resources needed to accommodate them. It also helps focus development efforts on the original goal, ensuring that the web app is completed on time and within budget.
Read More: How to Build a Minimum Viable Product in 5 Steps
How to choose the right software development company?
Partnering with the right web development partner is a critical business decision, given the considerable time, capital, and resources at stake. With a plethora of choices available - over 23,000 software & web development companies listed on Clutch.co alone - making the right choice can be daunting.
To help make this process easier, we recommend you focus on web development agencies that have the following attributes:
- Comprehensive Portfolio: Look for a web development company with a comprehensive portfolio that displays their proficiency and experience across a wide range of projects.
- Deep Industry Insight: Focus on web development firms that not only have technical expertise but also in-depth knowledge of your industry, understanding your business requirements and the market landscape.
- Collaborative Mindset: It's important that your web development agency sees themselves as an extension of your team, prioritizing your business objectives, instead of just acting as a service provider.
- Excellent Communication Skills: The top web development companies prioritize strong communication with their clients to ensure seamless collaboration and successful project execution.
- Strict Security Measures: The ideal partner should maintain stringent security protocols to protect sensitive project data and ensure the security of the final software product.
- Structured Organization and Efficient Team: A company with a well-organized structure and efficient team dynamics is more likely to prevent miscommunication and project delays.
Read More: How to Choose a Software Development Company in 10 Steps
Why do companies outsource web development to Eastern Europe?
Eastern Europe stands out as a top-tier destination for IT software outsourcing. Prioritizing quality, while providing competitive costs, this region delivers IT solutions that compete well with other outsourcing locales including Asia, South America, and Southeast Asia. Here's what you stand to gain while building web solutions with a web development company in Eastern Europe:
Skilled and Competent Workforce
The region's software engineers are seasoned and knowledgeable, delivering IT solutions that rival global standards. Further enhancing its appeal, Eastern Europe's focus on IT and Technical Education attracts individuals worldwide, providing access to top-tier quality learning opportunities.Whether you’re looking for backend developers, front end developers, mobile app development, or help building robust web based solutions, you’ll find the skills you require in Eastern Europe.
Strategic Geographical Location and Smaller Time Zone Gap
The geographical location of the countries in this region has the advantage of a smaller time zone gap to provide services to the rest of the world with ease of working hours. When you outsource software development to a company in Eastern Europe, you can expect the time zone difference to be very manageable.
Adaptability to Cultural Differences and Language Barriers
Teams in Eastern Europe are able to collaborate with remote teams in other countries due to their ability to communicate in English and accommodate cultural differences.
Dynamic IT Community
Some of the best software development companies have set up their global offices in Eastern Europe citing talent pool, cost of operations, and strategic location. Eastern Europe is also a hub for IT research and web development (R&D) centres. They currently are the access point to a million and more IT professionals.
Cost-Effective IT Solutions
In comparison to Western Europe, the USA, and Canada, the cost to hire a web developer or full development team in Eastern Europe is much less given the economic conditions of the nations in this region. This is cost-effective for the customer and even the vendor outsourcing the IT solutions.
Countries in Eastern Europe adhere to the same standards as the rest of Europe. This includes following copyright rules, maintaining non-disclosure agreements, and implementing policies such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Read More: Software Development in Poland - Hire Team in 4 Simple Steps